Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Santa DOES Exist

Even if it was for just a brief moment, it happened, Santa existed in Keion's world again.
It was one of those moments as a parent that you cherish.
If we never get anything right again, we got this right!
Photobucket
Hmmm, he hasn't figured out what it is yet.
Photobucket
The expression says it all!
Photobucket
It was only a moment later that he RAN and LEAPED into Kylan's arms.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sometimes it stinks being the picture taker. I missed out on a hug. But I got to witness this one first hand and let me tell you, it was a moment to remember. Our 13yr. old reverted to a little child and it was awesome.
Priceless.
Tearful.
Keion didn't ask for it but "Santa" knew that if he had made a list, this would have been on it.
An iPod touch. The gift of the year. Every other neighbor boy got one too. Whew, glad he did too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The great thing with the iPod touch, you can block the internet and password protect it. We really aren't that controlling of parents, or at least I don't think so. In todays world you just can't be too careful.
We have been downloading apps and playing on it like crazy.
Well, that's all folks. Now for the New Year!

10 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

So I am glad I didn't bet the farm away....I was a wee bit off on the suspenseful gift we were all waiting to see. I was sure you were going to AZ this week for the big game. Didn't you make some kind of comment about not missing this game after witnessing the final 4 last spring....hmmmm....help me out here people.

Hooray for Keion despite my being very wrong!! You are very cool parents.

Burrups said...

So cool!! I love the pictures!

christine said...

Yup. That's way better than a dog. Good job mom and dad!

hayley said...

You totally captured the moment. Awesome. I think we got a similar reaction from toothpaste and a toothbrush. Although Will realized AFTER that moment that he hadn't hit record:)

Kristi said...

THAT'S AWESOME!:)

Jen said...

Hannah got an ipod touch for Christmas also. Makes me kind of sad that we didn't get the same reaction. It is getting harder and harder to find things that they really want vs. need. I'm going to have to star getting really creative.

Bonnie said...

I love the play-by-play pictures! So fun! Merry Christmas!

Christina said...

What a great Christmas! I haven't checked blogs in a long time and I have missed seeing your cute family. I still can't get over how much Keion has grown. I think he was 7 when we met and now Brinley's almost 7. I was just thinking about our basketball days. Fun times!!

I love your Christmas Tree!

Judaloo said...

Keion is just gorgeous! Christmas looks like soo much fun at your house!!

Kristin Hafen said...

I got one too! We won it in the Daily Universe Christmas drawing.