We wouldn't have made it through the past 5 years without great friends in our life.
The dinner was delicious and the company was great. We had such a fun time.
Thanks to the Higbee's for the photos.
Needless to say, the camera took several pictures. Once we realized it we all started acting goofy.






At the end of the night we went and watch The Christmas Carol in 3D. It was fun but definitely not for little kids (you were right, Maren). I also made an eggnog cheesecake that Kylan loved. It was pretty darn good. If you like eggnog and cheesecake, well, you will absolutely love the recipe. I'll post it after I make it again for our ENT Christmas party that is just around the corner.
It's and ugly Christmas sweater party and it is going to be FUN!
More on that when it comes. For now we are on the run and super busy with the holiday festives and Keion and all his school and sport stuff. We are thankful for all of you and hope you had a wonderful, stuff-your-face, relaxing Thanksgiving...just like us :-)



6 comments:
Danette, I love your hair. So gorgeous!
Fun fun!! Looks like you had a great one!
Love the picture. I have to admit I downed a captain and coke before ours, just so I could handle all of my sister in laws yelling directions at the kids at the same time.
Looks like a fun group. I too love your big curls, very cute! Keion is getting so grown up. He looks like a handsome, young man in the Tootsie Roll post!
Nice gathering. You all look like ou are having fun and a happy bunch!!
Ummm....the little indian girl...she was in dress-ups. I really didn't bring her to the pilgrim and indian feast so immodest. ;) That was crazy fun!
Post a Comment