Thursday, July 1, 2010

Broken

Not his heart or his pride but his BIG toe.
Photobucket

Before soccer practice one day Keion was messing around with his friends and busted his toe. I wish the story was more exciting, like he kicked the game winning goal as the opposing teams player smashed his toe and got a red card and kicked out of the game and then the benches cleared...that would definitely be more fun to tell!

You see that nice walking shoe he has? Well, after 2 days, that walking shoe was no longer nice. It was disgusting. I refused to let him wear it in public after 2 weeks. Our friend, Dr. Pullins, diagnosed the break and re-examined it 3 weeks later. All is well.
Keion is out and at em' again. Not that he ever stopped though.
I hope it is the only break we have to deal with.

1 comment:

Small House said...

I broke my little toe once. It's never been the same!! Poor kid.
It's nice to do a little catching up on what's going on!!
Have a great day.