Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quote

I had to fill in and teach Relief Society on Sunday. I shared this quote. Thought all of the women who stop in would enjoy it too.
Photobucket
For the fellas,
Quote from Kylan that he saw on a bumper sticker.

I didn't get my Eagle Scout because my mom was too lazy!

Wonder why he shared that with me???

Have a good day!

4 comments:

valerie said...

Love it!

karrie jo Winder said...

I better find out where to find that bumper sticker, Beck will probably want one!!!

Christina said...

I love it!

Burrups said...

So funny! I would of loved to have heard your lesson. You are an amazing person!! I have laughed all day about the bumper sticker. The rule at our house is they can't drive until they have their Eagle. I am totally feeling the pain of making that a rule now. lol