Monday, July 19, 2010

Ohio Trip

Keion and I took off last week and headed to our old stompin' grounds, Ohio.
Kylan was at a conference in Indianapolis for the week and I hate being home alone so no better time to get out of here.
We miss our friends and all of their cute little kids!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is a smile! I asked Luke to pose for the picture and say cheese...there you have it!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm not sure Adele is big enough for this bouncer!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now this is a girl with some style, check the wrists. That's right, silly bands. The ones on the left all glow in the dark and you can point to any one of them and she can tell you the shape.
Photobucket
We did get to see several other friends but didn't get pictures.
I guess we will just have to go back again and get them!

No comments: