Henry Micah was born on Feb. 8th after Sara had to have an emergency c-section. This lil' guys adventures getting here have been nothing short of a miracle.
Sara was diagnosed with Acute fatty liver of pregnancy, super scary stuff.
Mom and baby are doing great. Both are troopers.
Henry wasn't the only new addition to the family...

Both the new dog and baby liked Keion.

I have a feeling Keion is going to have a new little buddy following him around!


Henry is just a sweet pea.
We can't wait to go to New Orleans for spring break, we will be able to hang out with Henry all day...oh ya, and Micah and Sara too!



5 comments:
Look at all that HAIR! Henry is already a handsome little boy and really, what kid doesn't LOVE hanging with Keion!
Henry? I love it. What a sweet baby. Bet you guys are serious baby hogs, just sayin!
Will you send me her address? I would LOVE to send a gift!!
Wow! Henry is thrilled he made the blog! He loves his GB family.
I love that last picture of him, I can't believe that hair. How adorable. I bet he is already looking different. We'll be relying on you for updates. :) How fun you get to go visit them in new orleans during spring break. It will be a blast!!! We miss you guys.
PS. So sorry to hear about your grandma, Kylan. We hope your mom is doing okay. She must have been a wonderful woman.
Post a Comment