The weather this year for the 4th was unbearable.
HOT and HUMID. It was over 100 degrees and super humid. I took my camera to the party we went to but never took any pics. My brain was fried, literally!
The only pics we got of the day were of Emory in one of her many 4th of July outfits.
She wore that little hat as long as it took for us to take her picture, then it came off. She wasn't liking it at all and despite all of that Keion almost got her to crack a smile!
I wish I had pics from the party. We went to some friends of ours and there was yummy food, a pool, a big bounce house and tons of people running around.
It was so hot that we decided to forgo watching the fireworks that night because it was miserable outside. We came home and put Emory to bed and Keion went out in the neighborhood and watched the fireworks the neighbors were lighting off. It may not sound like it but we really did have a great 4th.
13 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment