This picture cracks me up because all 3 of them are looking at the t.v.
What a real sentimental moment!
We have started to get together with our besties once a month for Sunday dinner.
We figure this last year of all being together is going to fly by and want to make sure we spend time together before we go our separate ways.
So happens that Father's Day landed on the Sunday we could all get together.
Love these dinners and our friends.
And...because I never did get to post about Mother's Day because we were in Cleveland for one of Keion's soccer games, I didn't get to brag about this awesome gift I got!
I have been wanting a right hand ring for the longest and Kylan said it's time for me to start collecting pieces that can be passed on to our kids.
Every time I buy some jewelry I am going to use that excuse, I think it will keep me from getting into trouble!
I know I said it before but I really have the best hubby ever!



No comments:
Post a Comment