Thursday, August 9, 2007

ALL ABOARD

I've officially jumped on board after
several friends have talked me into
making a blog. I must admit I have
been addicted to reading blogs, even those
of people I don't know. Ironically enough,
before this I had just made fun of my sister
in-law for doing the same thing and then
later found myself wasting precious sleeping
time absorbed in random blogs and withering
the night away. If you could see me now you would
know that I have been missing out on my beauty
sleep! Enjoy the postings and I will try to keep
you posted on all our latest adventures.






5 comments:

Kevin said...

Impressive that you have taken on the duty of a blog. Kirsten hasn't been keeping hers up-to-date; so, the shoes to fill aren't that big... unless you actually look at her foot size (sorry kirsten, I couldn't resist knowing your foot size sensitivity).

Congrats on your launch, come to new york for thanksgiving or christmas and will celebrate!

The day is gorgeous - I'm headed out to see what manhattan has to offer. Au revoir.

Kevin said...

Forgot to mention - I love the alliteration in your family's blog name!

Kevin

DeGooyer Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad. It looks great! And so do you all.

amyyost said...

Hey Danette,
Great blog, music and pictures. Great idea! So guess what... I'm engaged :) I'll send you a save the date. Give me a call if you get a chance.
Amy

Kirsten said...

Congrats on entering the world of blogging. I thought I'd never do it and then... well, I guess I still never do it. :) I love your name and all of your posts so far. Keep it up.