I'm attending Kent State this Fall and today
was my first day of school. Kei took a picture of me this morning when I left and then met me
and give Kei a hug, how was your day?" He did this in a very mimicking way, laced with much sarcasm, as this is what I do to him after he comes home from school. It was amusing but I needed more than a hug after the introduction I had into my Spanish class. I wish I knew a curse word in Spanish and I would use it right now. I've got to go do some reading...other than my friends blogs! Adios.




4 comments:
Good luck! All three of you in school, crazy:) What degree are you going for?
That is awesome and brave! Good luck! Ditto Hayley...
I'm just getting a psych degree and after that I can apply to any masters program I want. I don't know if it will work out because Spanish is spanking me right now!
Good luck to you and Keion - hope your first week is GREAT!!!
Post a Comment