Friday, August 17, 2007

Idaho or Bust!








First and foremost I am excited to see all of my FAMILY and FRIENDS when we get to Idaho. But right now I can't wait to be back in mountain country. I will actually be able to tell which direction I am going without relying on the car monitor to guide me. It is beautiful country out here in the east or is this still Midwest, who cares, the fact remains that there are NO mountains. I'm also looking forward to DRY heat and fuzz free hair, well the little bit of hair I have left after chopping it all off the other day. That is another story for another day. So watch out Idaho, HERE WE COME.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Too bad I don't get to see you again on this trip. Have fun and send pics of your haircut soon.

Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hayley said...

Have fun in Idaho:) Look at you, posting everyday this week so far! I love it, and look forward to it.

Unknown said...

you are on the ball with your posting. I'm impressed. First, how long did you stare at that picture to come up with all those crazy things? Which brings me to my next point. Why run a marathon? I'm tired just thinking about it. However, I would suggest that you bring your running shoes to New York when you come because it's incredible running through the city. I've done it once. Hope to do it again. No turtle experiences yet. Nice! Feces on a blog goes a long when with the peterson family readers.

Ahh, and Idaho. Wave to all the beautiful mountains and fields of potatoes for me. I'm already going through withdrawals from the West. Au revoir

DeGooyer Family said...

What beautiful photos! Have a wonderful time - it will go by TOO FAST!