If my BUTT looked like this then I wouldn't have had the problem I did this morning while out on my run. For those of you who run or train for runs you can't deny that this has happened to you or maybe I'm just hoping that I am not the only one. So...I only had a short 4 mile run this morning. No problem until mile 3. Holy crap, literally! I had to go to the bathroom so bad and was at least half a mile from home. I thought I could make it. If only I could clench as good as the girl in the picture. It was so bad that I had to stop running because I had no
control and I was about to CRAP my shorts. Never mind that my stomach is now in a knot. So I think I have it under control again and start back up. I almost made it home when again I had to stop. What do they call it when this happens... a turtle?? Anyway, I had to just stand and squeeze for dear life. When cars came by I tried to act like I was stretching and nothing was wrong. I'm sure the twisted, distorted look on my face gave nothing away. I
had to walk a block to my house with my CHEEKS fully clenched. Now there was no way that looked unsuspicious. Nothing short of a waddle.
Finally, I am home and just have to wait an eternity for Kei to come unlock the door. Oh the RELIEF once I'm in. I'll just end by saying I took a shower right away! I think I will start my lunges now.



4 comments:
HAHAHA!!! You are hilarious and brave to share the story! Nothing like some good sphincter tone! You know where I am coming from:)
I figured I might as well share because that is as exciting as it gets around here!
hehehehe funny girl! Ahhh, everyone has had a similar experience, whether they'll admit it or not! Glad you made it home! :)
I made it to your blog! Chomping at the bit for your next post.
Post a Comment