Wednesday, August 22, 2007



It all started with this picture. I'm sorry Ky that
you were so deceived but this was actually intended
to impress Mark, your friend, but I guess it worked
to snag you! Plus, now you know that I have a much
skinnier neck than that. (because everything else
is in prortion)HE HE HE.


This anniversary post wouldn't be complete without
a picture of us & Kei. Every year he says "What
are we going to do for OUR anniversary?" I guess in a way
it's his anniversary too. What a sweet little boy he was when
we got married. He's so glad that he has a dad 6 foot 5 so that
he can be that tall when he gets older (he'll learn genetics soon enough).

Rain or shine we didn't care. We were married and
ready to move on to the honeymoon! What a wonderful
day that was with all of our family and friends. Too bad
You are in Michigan and I am in Idaho. We are going to have
to celebrate when we all return home. Happy Anniverary
Ky & Kei.

6 comments:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Your blog cracks me up! Yes, your neck is much thinner than the that lady's, but you are right, everything else is the same! =) Beautiful wedding photos!

DeGooyer Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember our 4th - I had just had Rachel, and we spent it eating take-out at home with the two kids. Not very romantic, but hey, I was nursing a 1-month old. You are SO beautiful!! I love the wedding photos.

Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been that long! Time flies, even when you're in med school.

Unknown said...

I photoshoped that picture. Call me a match-maker. I could start a photoshop match-maker dot com business. I'll put my head on the same body you used and see who I can attract. Plus, I have your success story. Genius! Happy Anniversary!

hayley said...

I love that picture with the umbrella! Congrats:)