
Happy Birthday to my fabulous Mother in-law.
She doesn't look a day older than 30! I typically
won't do birthday blogs because there are far too
many family members to do such a thing but I'm late
getting the birthday card and gift off so I thought I
better do something today Happy Birthday Mom.
Keion wanted to say "Happy birthday, peace out, and
I hope you get a lottery ticket and win." What a weirdo.
I'm sure Kylan would have something to say if he were
here but he's still in Michigan doing his ENT residency
rotations. We love you and hope you have a fun filled
day.




3 comments:
I just want to add my Happy Birthday too! Love ya Mom and good job Danette with the pictures. Love your hair with the headband in the first one-- cute!!!
Danette,
Wow, good job. Thanks so much!!!! The photos bring back fun memories and...I can still remember them. Enjoy that as I am certain the won't hang in as long as the heart will beat.
Keion, peace to you too!! See you Friday night. You are the reason I plan to drive for three hours, I can't wait to see you.
I love the song that plays.
My birthday has been great. I got to my old work place this afternoon, and there was the famous "Better Than Sex Cake" made just because it was my birthday. How nice is that? And, the cake was YUMMY!!!!! Kylan, I still can't believe you wondered "why" the ladies cried when I left that job. haha
Okay, I thought I'd listen to that song again that was playing when I first clicked on your blog, but I found out you have a HUGE list. Didn't find it. Oh well, I was good while it lasted. Thanks
Post a Comment