Because I am such a great wife, friend, sister, Aunt, cousin and mom, I thought I would spare you the trouble of wondering what to get me.
One of your options is the Apple 16GB iPod touch. Don't worry, I'm not picky and any color will be fine (oh, wait-I don't think it has different colors). A little personal engraving on the back would be a nice touch though!

Well if you don't want to get that, then maybe you would like to get me a pair of earrings. I couldn't decide which style I liked more so I'll leave that up to you. You can find the round, Diamonds By The Yard and Elsa Peretti Round (silver w/little diamond in it) earrings at Tiffany's. Honestly, I will be happy with either style.


Still not sure, here is a practical gift anyone can feel good about giving. The Canon EOS ID Mark III Digital SLR Camera. If I had this beauty you wouldn't be waiting on me to post pictures from my NYC trip because I could have taken quality pictures by myself (not your fault Kevin!). Think of all the action shots I could take of Kei playing sports and I could really, really, really use it for the cruise we plan on taking when Ky graduates.
If you still haven't decided this is your last chance. I'm a simple girl and there isn't anything else that I want. This last gift could benefit you and me. The Garmin StreetPilot 7500. I could come and visit any of you and have no problems getting there. Ky's always saying I'm horrible at directions, so maybe you should save this purchase for him! I want to go Geocaching and even make up my own scavenger hunt. If you don't want to do this for me, do it for Kei. He loves going on scavenger hunts and it would allow us to have endless, fun-filled, family time together! Now that is a gift that would truly be PRICELESS!
That's the extent of my Christmas list. I think it may possibly be the shortest list I've ever made. I hope this means I might actually get what I asked for!



7 comments:
Last Christmas I was chatting with my friend about gift lists. I told her the first thing I want when Justin's done with all this is a pair of diamond earrings. The next week, guess what her BOYFRIEND gave her. Yes, boyfriend. Not husband, not fiancee, just boyfriend. Sheesh. They're married now. Of course, who wouldn't marry a boyfriend who gives diamond earrings?
Don't worry, I've just ordered all four items for you. They should arrive by Christmas. I just hope you have a really Merry Christmas with all the nice things I was able to buy for you. We'll only be starving and naked for the next 6-8 months. heehehehe
oh yeah, and we might lose our house... no big deal when it comes to making sure you're happy!
Maybe you should have asked for those for your BIRTHDAY first and then if they don't have time by tomorrow, then they can get them for you for Christmas:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY:) LOVe yA, you have definitely got CLASS!
I think I might adopt your list as my own! Great ideas. We would be broke well into the next decade if I got all the things I wanted...Wait, we ARE broke! Hehehehe. Life as a resident doesn't last forever.
You crack me up. Those are the exact same four things on my Christmas list this year! =)
NIIIICE!!!!! Did you write your letter to Santa? You can't always rely on family and friends. ;) You should write it soon, as they are answered in the order they are received. I send mine out December 26th, after I know what I didn't get and still want next year! ;)
Post a Comment