We finally received some of our New York pictures. I thought we would start off with the "jump project" Kevin (bro. in-law) had us do. He is so creative and I'm not sure how he comes up with some of the stuff he does. We decided to use the photos for our new holiday banner and side pics. Let me give you a little back ground information to the pictures (only because I'm sure you are dying to know and if not, I'm telling you anyway).
The banner photo is of Ky, myself, and Kei "jumping" in Time Square. Pretty cool ha? Kei is "jumping" in Central Park, Ky in Grand Central Station Subway (he jumped and acted like he was doing a cannon-ball) and myself in front of a window at Bergdorf Goodman (someday I will be able to shop there!). Finals are upon me as the school semester comes to a close so I will try to be as diligent as I can in getting the more fun photos posted. Stay tuned.
13 years ago



4 comments:
It snowed last night. I woke to the silver frozen. I skipped to Urban roots to pick up green tea. I'm settling down and getting ready to watch a movie.
You all have crazy hops! it looks good!
Holy moly Kylan can jump high. I love the pictures.
I love the pictures! what a great Idea! I can't wait to see more.
Danette, I am begging you to give me some hints on how to make my blog look as good as yours. Well, I could never do as well as you...I just need some tutoring!
Get those pictures up! I want to see them.
Post a Comment