One goes:
Don't make me snap my fingers in a Z-formation
Talk to the hand, talk to the wrist
Oh you just got dist-BURRRN!
Obviously you chant this one while doing the hand motions that go along with it plus you must say it with some severe attitude. Kei says the girls really like this one.
What happened to the profound and thought-provoking chants from back in the day?
This is childhood poetry it its finest:
Milk, Milk..
Lemonade..
Round the corner, fudge is made!This clever chant also had hand motions that I'm sure all of you were doing as you were reading! Super funny. I love it. Who came up with these anyway??
Another classic:(come on girlz I know you have this one down!)
We must, we must
We must increase our bust!
The bigger the better,
The tighter the sweater,
The boys like it better,
And so we must, we must
We must increase our bust!
Like all the greatest school yard chants, this too had hand motions. We use to say that if you said this chant over and over again, your chest would get bigger. I obviously didn't chant enough!
Does anyone else remember any school yard chants? Let me know if you have a good one.




1 comment:
oh boy! Those are funny:) I am having a brain fart too trying to remember more:)
Post a Comment