Can you guess which one is his son???
How were you able to guess it was the boy in the middle? Just kidding, I'm sure you guessed correctly. Little clone on the end with his sport drink. Ky was the first to spot the hideous hairstyles. I'm not sure if there is a name for this follicular atrocity but it has to be a cut-from-home. No barber shop would commit to doing that cut, no matter how much they were willing to pay. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of cooking bowl or object was used to mold this fine hairdo. They say a picture speaks a thousand words, but some pictures just speak the same word a thousand times: BAD.
p.s. I know it is not nice to make fun but I just couldn't help keeping something to myself that would put a smile on your face, that would be selfish of me, and that wouldn't be right either!
p.s.s.Kei's tourney pics will post soon. I was practicing with my camera so I have over a hundred pictures to sort through =)



3 comments:
I laughed out loud when i saw this. Absolutely hilarious.
Wow, this is kind of scary but funny at the same time...
What's even better than the pictures of these matching do's is how well you put into words EXACTLY what I was thinking:) Thanks for the laugh! I hope they don't google you looking for some sweet shots of their son in action since they saw you doing a photo shoot of the game:) hehe
Post a Comment