The game last night was a beauty. In the end I was hoping that OSU would actually make a touchdown in the 4th quarter to make it more interesting. What was I thinking? OSU doing something in the second half of a bowl game is impossible.
I'm not sure why, but we are totally, completely and utterly against OSU. You would think that we would be more supportive since we live in the state of Ohio and not far from the University. Honestly, I've thoroughly enjoyed all of OSU's championship losses. The people around here are fanatics so rubbing it in makes it all the more pleasurable! Cruel, I know.
We watched the game with some friends and Kei and I were representin' with our LSU colors.
We tried to make L-S-U with our arms and came close...when I tried to do the full body letter...that is another story. Being a contortionist is not in my future.
On ESPN.com one of the columnist wrote a funny article about keeping OSU from coming to the championship bowl game in Florida (next year). He said they will need to set up blockades around the city and if anyone sees a silver helmet or sweater vest coming (best part, I hate the coaches sweater vests), contact authorities. Poor Buckeye's. Yeah for us. Kei actually wore a similar outfit to school today, like he wore last night, to celebrate LSU's victory. I figured it was ok since he has to see all the kids wearing crimson and gray all year.Keion got into the little girls clothes and decided to dress up. Hmmm, he looks awfully comfortable in those clothes. But wait, the saying goes: "Real men wear pink"!





3 comments:
Cute pics, and I love the heading for this post. I think I'll add this one to my vocab. =)
Love the post! I'm glad to see we made your blog!! We had a fun time. We need to hang out more. I wanted to talk to you at church, but it looked like you had to leave. Hopefully we'll catch you at the "Y" this week. Don't hold your breath!--jen
So Keion, I must say this is the one time I canuse the 'c' word. You look so dang 'cute'!
Post a Comment