Sunday, January 27, 2008

GLACEAU vitamin water

I'm actually not big on the flavor of vitamin water but the added entertainment to the bottle makes them worth it. It's sorta like laffy taffy, (except I actually really enjoy the flavor and gooeyness of laffy taffy) you get more than you bargained for with the jokes. However corny they may be, they always make me laugh.
Each flavor of vitamin water comes with its own function such as:

defense

raspberry-apple {c+ zinc}


The helpful hint on this bottle states:

if you've had to use sick days because you've actually been sick then you're seriously missing out my friends. see, the trick is to stay healthy and use sick days to just um, not go in. (it's as if they stole the thoughts right out of my head!) and the combination of zinc and fortifying vitamins can help out with that and keep you healthy as a horse. so drink up.

remember, don't overdo it on the coughing and sniffling (big rookie mistake). just stick with the ever elusive "24-hour bug." the symptoms are vague and people will actually encourage you to stay home.

vitamins+water= all you need

I just love this companies sense of humor. They even put on the label- for best results, stick in the fridge. HE HE HE

Next time you get bored while grocery shopping (moms with little ones will never be able to do this nor want to) stop and read some of the labels. You'll get a kick out of them.

I'm going to try endurance, I'm hoping it does what it says and allows me to endure this miserable weather. Where are you sun? Please come out and play.

6 comments:

hayley said...

Sweet picture, I like what you did. Will does that with video footage and I think it looks awesome! All I know is the sun isn't over here in Utah either.

Anonymous said...

That pictue is very cool! And the label is funny. I would like to enjoy entertaining labels at the grocery store, but you are right about the little ones, so you can just fill me in on the best ones!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was mine, I forgot to post my name. Kerri :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I also meant to comment on your last blog. That poor little toe. I try to remember to check my kids if I can't figure out what's wrong. Very sad. - I promist this is my last entry for today. Kerri

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

You are truly getting too good at photoshop. I have been curious about those drinks actually a few times......maybe Ben and I could make a date out of it......we do like to read the Laffy Taffy jokes to each other (If we are lucky we might even be able to afford one to share!). :)

Anonymous said...

Hey danette!! I love your blog. I always check it numerous times a day to see what is new!!! How do you do that to your pictures. Make them black and white and in color?? Also a friend of mine was asking me when i showed her your blog one day where you go to make it look like yours. Like your entire layout?? I didnt have an answer. Email me with your response that may be easier!!!

Laura Hepworth