We brought in the New Year with good friends and good food. It doesn't get much better than that! Eric and Aimee Sorensen came to visit and brought their newest addition to their family-Luke. He was a sweetie pie and Amy looked great. Rachel made the best egg rolls. I've got to get the recipe. Maybe she'll post it on her blog (hint hint). We ate, watched football, wrestled with the kids and ate some more. The year is already off to a great start. I can't wait to see what else is in store for us this coming year. Ky graduates in May...can anything be any better?!!
13 years ago







4 comments:
Danette-You need to e-mail me and tell me how you did these pictures. They are awesome.
Kylan couldn't look more thrilled in the picture of him on the couch. I've seen that facial expression before! Keion makes such a fun playmate! He's always so good with kids... no wonder they love him! p.s. I NEVER pull my hair back so you can always do that for a unique look. ;) You look cute!
Love the pictures! Were they taken with your new camera? Those are some CUTE KIDS! Looks like a fun party, wish we could have joined you guys:)
Looks like a fun New Year's. Wish it would've worked to get together with you guys! Let's plan something soon. I also need to get with you...You need to give me some blogger lessons. You alwsys do such cute, creative things with your photos. And if I could write half as well as you can, my blog may be a little better. Talk with you soon!
Post a Comment