Thursday, January 3, 2008

Year in Review


5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your blog looks great! I love this digital scrapbooking stuff. It looks like you have had a great year! Congrats to Keion for his arrow of light. He was always one of my favorite cub scouts!

Danette said...

A tid bit of info. Kylan took the COMLEX not the USMLE but I got it mixed up and didn't want to take the time to change it. OOPS.

Kirsten said...

I meant to talk to you about your digital scrapbooking when we talked yesterday. We'll chat later. It looks great!

Laci said...

This looks great, Danette! What a fun year you all had!

The G-5+2 said...

Danette I love all of the scrapbooking pages I think I may have to copy. That is great that you are getting a house in Michigan. It is so great to have our own place again. I also love the music on your blog. I think I will just leave it on and listen while I clean up tonight. Good to hear from you.