Saturday, April 12, 2008

Eric Snow Tourney

This was the picture from last year's tourney. Kei's team was tourney champs. So far this year, they are on their way to doing the same thing. The gym we played in had extremely poor lighting so I was unable to capture any worthy photos. I only took a few during warm ups because the flash bothers the kids if I take it during the game. Hey, that might be a tactic I can use if Kei's team is down, I'll start flashing the opposing team when they go up for a shot!





The first game was a blow out and this score is no joke, 60-2. The other team never scored a basket. The 2 points came from free-throws. So sad. After, we found out they were 4th graders playing up. I think they should have stayed in their own age division, what do you think?
The second game they played was much closer. In the end I believe we won by 10 or so.
We have yet to play the toughest team in the tourney. They are an AAU team that plays together all year. We are a school team, and for those of you who don't know, there is a difference.
Supposedly, there is going to be a surprise NBA star appearance. Kei is hoping it is Lebron James, I doubt that's who it is but it would be freakin' awesome if it was. I'll take my camera just in case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keion, Looks like great form to me. Keep up all the good work, you are awesome and much fun to watch play. I love you,

Grams Jan