Keion had another soccer game. They won!! Here are a couple pics from the game. The final score was 3-0.
Wouldn't you know, Keion found the only dirt patch on the whole field and slid to kick the ball and tore up his leg. This sucker burned when he took a shower and I'm sure will leave a nasty scar.
Ouch Keion! Glad to hear they won, Keion and I were talking about his soccer team on Sunday. Heber didn't want to join in for the picture, I think he was too busy with his sword!
Congrats on the win! That's a bummer about the strawberry. Also, I heard from Heidi about my morning sickness, hehe. She said she really enjoyed talking to you yesterday. I am so excited about graduation and seeing you guys. Time is flying!
3 comments:
Ouch Keion! Glad to hear they won, Keion and I were talking about his soccer team on Sunday. Heber didn't want to join in for the picture, I think he was too busy with his sword!
Heber is totally concerned about Kei's owwie. He leaned over and gave the screen a kiss.
Congrats on the win....sorry about the battle wound.
Congrats on the win! That's a bummer about the strawberry. Also, I heard from Heidi about my morning sickness, hehe. She said she really enjoyed talking to you yesterday. I am so excited about graduation and seeing you guys. Time is flying!
Post a Comment