Saturday, April 5, 2008

Geocaching

The weather was beautiful today. It almost reached 60 degrees and the sun was out all day. I got the car washed and vacuumed and I even swept out the garage. There is something about warm weather that makes you more motivated to do things outdoors.

What a perfect day for those who have GPS. What I wouldn't give. Think of all the fun you could have on a pleasant day like this using your GPS to go geochaching. Have any of you ever done it? Do you have GPS? If so, you need to check out this site if you haven't used it to go geocaching.

Caches are hid all over the world and you use your GPS to go on a scavenger hunt to find them. Obviously, you don't have to travel the world to play, you can punch in your zip code and find caches right where you live. Kei LOVES scavenger hunts and I think he would have a blast doing this. I know I would. The fact that I'm being a good wife and sending Ky text messages, updating him on the scores of the basketball games while he's at the priesthood session of conference(remember, it is not nice to judge!), should mean that he owes me a favor. All I'm asking for is a GPS system. Sounds reasonable, don't you think?!

1 comment:

Judaloo said...

I think you are up for wife of the year for the texts. Ryan is working tonight, I bet he would love the scores!