So does that mean that the huge whole and run I got in mine at church today, make me trendy?You gotta look on the bright side of things, right?
(I freakin' hate those darn tights/nylons/stockings)
So does that mean that the huge whole and run I got in mine at church today, make me trendy?
8 comments:
YES! that is good news. they always seem to run on me too!
Does it count if your nylons have finger nail polish on both ends of the run?!
That is funny. I think it only counts if the nailpolish is colored, not clear! The darker the better :-)
That is funny! If this is the trend we're all in luck. Hey thanks for coming by our blog. I can use some cute blog pointers. Looks like you had a great Christmas. And thank you for the picture of your very cute family. I've made a copy of it, and sending it to Chaz. He loves to hear from the outside world. email us and we will give you his email. I only pass it out to cool people ya know! Have a good day.
Sandra
I agree, I haven't worn them since high school when my mom made me. You can't go wrong with "distressed":)
Well I'm relieved. I had to wear thick black tights on sunday because both pair of nylons had runs. I hate opaque tights. Especially black ones.
I am so glad to know this because mine always have runs. I had some on the other day and Tay kept asking why I would wear those. She doesn't like the feel of them. Who does? Looks like you had a wonderful Christma and your pictures were so cute!
I hear ya! You spend like five bucks and then they sometimes only last for one wearing. So annoying!
Post a Comment