Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged Again!

I've been tagged. This tag is simple and easy to do, quite brainless really. Therefore, I can do it!

1. Go to my documents/pictures
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.


This photo was taken while we were in Kirksville for Kylan's graduation from medical school. We stayed at the Depot Inn with all of our friends and family and the place was loaded with things for kids to do. As you might be able to tell from the picture, there was a basketball court and several bikes for adults and children to ride.
I don't know about you but I'm thinking this bike is a tad to small for Keion. Unfortunately, this picture didn't show all the other who were out playing too. We had such a blast at graduation. It was so exciting to be finished with that stage of schooling and it was great to go back and see our lifelong friends we met while we lived there. WE LOVED IT!
I can't believe it has almost been a year ago that we were there. Many of our friends are heading back for the same reason. You are going to have so much fun. Enjoy every minute of it.

Lastly, I'm suppose to tag 6 others. Not going to happen. I think anyone who reads this blog should do the tag, so that means you!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Love Keion on the tiny bike! He's cute whatever he does! Love you guys!