The girls had 3 games back to back the first day. We were sitting at the park, in the same spot, for over 5 hours.
Doesn't sound like fun? Well guess what, it was. We had a blast. We were yelling, screaming, cheering and booing (the refs of course). Thank goodness for our hostess with the mostest who brought a cooler full of goods. The concession stand didn't open up until AFTER all our games were finished.
The weather was perfect, not too hot and not too cold, just right.
The girls won 2 lost 1. Kalli played great and played 3rd base as well as catcher. She is also the clean up batter, 4th on the lineup and the BEST hitter on her team.
I didn't get any shots of the home runs she hit but she did hit 2 plus a lot of other great hits. Way to go Kalli!







Do you see anything out of place in this picture??
The girls tried to throw their flip-flop up at the light and guess what?
It landed just like this on top of the light. It was hilarious. One in a million chance (maybe even bigger odds than that, I don't know I'm just saying it is very rare this will happen!) it could happen again. It took a some time to knock it back off but they got it.
It landed just like this on top of the light. It was hilarious. One in a million chance (maybe even bigger odds than that, I don't know I'm just saying it is very rare this will happen!) it could happen again. It took a some time to knock it back off but they got it.Only a few more pictures to share. Soon.
I forgot to mention that early Fri morning (the day I'm talking about) my sister, Karrie Jo, called to tell us she had her baby. He was 2 weeks early but seemed to be doing well. She then called us on Sat. morning to tell us he wasn't doing very well and had to go in for surgery. He had to have a chest tube put in to help him breathe and help his lung heal (he had some complications and possible infection in his lungs). He is doing great now and should be coming home from the hospital soon.
Anyone family out there with a picture of the little guy, send it to me so I can post it. Please.





No comments:
Post a Comment