Sunday, March 29, 2009

We're going to the ship, ya we're going to the ship!

The basketball championship, that is.
The tickets are in hand and it is official. We will be living it up in Detroit for the Final Four. I've always wanted to go and knew that someday I would. Well, now it's happening and our team, UNC just made it in and we couldn't be happier.
It is pretty cool that Michigan State made it as well.
We have tickets to all 3 games plus tickets to the hoop-city experience at the Cobo Center.
I can hardly wait. It is going to be such a blast. If anyone wants to join us you can come stay with us, the door is open.
Watching the games gets pretty intense at our house. Oh ya, I also won the bracket competition we have as a family. It is my first time ever!! Keion also had a soccer game the other night. He played well. They tied 0-0. That was great considering they play U-14 and the boys are much larger, faster and stronger than the boys on Keion's team.

Keion also has his basketball championship on Tues. They should win if they play like they have been.
This is our last week until spring break. We are doing all that we can just to make it through this week. Kylan has been working so much. He had to switch call days so that he could make it to the Final Four and to Keion's basketball on Tues.
He was on call Thurs., Sat. and now Mon. Talk about exhausting.
Hurry week, and end.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I am green with envy! You guys are some serious.........LUCKY DUCKS!

Burrups said...

That is so awesome!! Have so much fun! We really wish we could join you!

valerie said...

Lucky You!! I'm sure you will have a blast at the games!!!!!

Jen A. said...

What a small world! Geneva and her family live right next door. She is the YW president, and I serve with her as the laurel/miamaid advisor. I will tell her today, I will call her. On my blog, look under Chugg family. They are a fun family. Aspen and Hanna (her 8 year old daughter) are best friends!
Have fun at the Final Four!!

Geneva said...

Long lost friend!! I'm so lucky to live by Jen now and have her as a neighbor, friend, and advisor. You should come visit us....we will party it up with you!! I have loved looking at your family! You are still as beautiful as I remember....and even funnier.(loved the skort posting) What a great life, husband and son you have. I love that it is a small world and every once in awhile you get to reconnect with friends! Where do your parents live now??

Jen said...

I am so jealous! You guys are always doing such neat things.

austins said...

TOTALLY JEALOUS!! How in the world did score the tickets?! You guys are so popular.