Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm Back

Here are just a few reasons why I went on a trip out west...



There are many stories and pictures to share but for now I have to get ready for the new week and spend time with my boys.
Let's just say a trip to the emergency room, a new addition to the family and pulling into our final destination at 2:45 a.m. were all worth it to see my lil' sis-Kalli, hit 2 homeruns and play awesome. I hope to find time to post soon.

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Do people always tell you you have great hair? You have great hair.

lpnnurse08 said...

Hello Dannette,
It sounds like im missing alot of good stuff thats been happening to your family since you moved away from me. I miss you take care..

Anonymous said...

We loved meeting you and spending an eventful weekend with your very fun and cute family. Thanks for some great memories. Hope to see you all soon!

hayley said...

I love it when I come to your blog and david archuleta is playing.... i love that song, I am such a nerd!! cool pics

austins said...

Do you always dress up for softball games, fancy pants? You do have great hair though.

austins said...

Do you always dress up for softball games, fancy pants? You do have great hair though.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie, I pretty much expected a close up shot of my face to appear on your blog. That's why I checked your blog out today. Some sister you are!
Mikkel

Danette said...

Mikkel, don't you worry, your close up will be up shortly, or should I say as soon as I have time to blog again.

Kristi said...

So, Owen looks like he could be Mason's little bro.! It was so great to see you, even though our time was short. You looked fantastic. I am glad the trip was fun and Kalli rocked two hits over the fence for you! Love you.....

Burrups said...

Great pictures!! I can't wait to hear more about it. You look great!!