What is a smorgasborg anyway?
1 : a luncheon or supper buffet offering a variety of foods and dishes (as hors d'oeuvres, hot and cold meats, smoked and pickled fish, cheeses, salads, and relishes)
2 : an often large heterogeneous mixture
Well I think definition #2 fits for this post. This is a mix of all sorts, but nothing that goes together.
First are the pics of "my girls" from church. Every year our church has a separate Prom for the youth. It was with 5 different stakes gathering in Ann Arbor. We only had 1 boy old enough from our ward to go. Lucky ducky!








The weather warmed up and so we had to have a bbq and some bocce ball. The food, company and games were a delight, as always. Only downer was that Kylan was on call and couldn't come and hang out.
We are so in love with the Higbee kids. They are so darn cute and Keion can't get enough of them. Looks like I can't either!
Dan won the bocce ball mini-tourney and Micah brought out his tourney prize. Priceless.

Everyone was enjoying this beauty. (Micah got it from Costco, it was being thrown out and he asked the cashier if he could have it, obviously she said yes and then she quickly ran the other way!)


It has been raining for the past two days straight. I feel as if I'm back in Seattle. I hope it goes away soon and the sun comes back out.
Kylan is on call...again. After tonight he won't be on call for almost 2 weeks, Yipppeee!



4 comments:
Hey...let's have another party while Kylan is on call again! And this time I know better not to sit after Keion when we play Perudo!
The Costco special is hilarious! How fun! I bet you everyone just has a blast with you guys!! You are so much fun to be around.
Just catching up on your blog, and you guys have just a little to much fun at your house!!! To bad Kylan had to miss most of it. I think you'll make it all up the next couple weeks.
Have a great day!!!!
Sandra
Love the Costco prize. GREAT idea! I get one and use it for my white elephant gift at Christmas this year. Looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment