thats just how our spring break looked. thank goodness i wasnt in logan. we got 2 feet. RIDICULOUS!! at least you are going to the game tonight to make up for it. BUT, it still doesnt look a bit like spring. I dont know if its ever going to come.
HEY, you made it to your car safe after the b-ball games. We had it on at our house. I think Nelson was watching for you. I didn't really sit and watch. ummmm....
But, you all left happy I'm sure.
Sad for your spring break. It's been rough in UT too. BUT...our spring break is this weekend, and I think the weather is supposed to be pretty good. Have a great day. Sandra
4 comments:
thats just how our spring break looked. thank goodness i wasnt in logan. we got 2 feet. RIDICULOUS!! at least you are going to the game tonight to make up for it. BUT, it still doesnt look a bit like spring. I dont know if its ever going to come.
ouch!
HEY, you made it to your car safe after the b-ball games. We had it on at our house. I think Nelson was watching for you. I didn't really sit and watch. ummmm....
But, you all left happy I'm sure.
Sad for your spring break. It's been rough in UT too. BUT...our spring break is this weekend, and I think the weather is supposed to be pretty good.
Have a great day.
Sandra
p.s.
I'm lovin your music, so I'm keeping up your blog to listen to your play list while at work.
THANKS!!!
Post a Comment