Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bad/Good Luck

Bad luck for the adults.
Good luck for Keion.
We had to rely on our friends to bale ( or should it be bail even though there was no money exchanged?) us out with car problems...AGAIN.
I think our days of no car payments is coming to an end and probably for the best, especially for those who have to help us out!
Photobucket
Keion benefited from all of it.
Micah let him take his Land Rover for a spin.
What was he thinking?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I know what Keion was thinking... these friends of ours are the best!

3 comments:

hayley said...

Score Keion! Lookin' good

karrie jo Winder said...

Keion looks good behind the wheel! He was meant to roll in luxury! I want a new car so bad... I just wish someone would run into our car while it was parked(no one in it) and total it!

Sara said...

Keion has some mad driving skills!