I had to use someone's idea of course, I could never come up with stuff on my own, I'm not crafty, at all. Check out this blog, there are a lot of fun ideas.
The before:

The after:

Bye bye builders mirrors. I plan on finishing the rest of the bathrooms as well. I'm happy to have at least a few small projects to keep me sane through these long summer days.
Any suggestions of other fun (easy) projects I can do, let me know.



8 comments:
Looks great Danette! Thanks for the sweet and supportive comments on my blog! You are the best, a true friend. Yes, please come visit me in Vegas, I would love visitors, especially with Darin gone. We could plan some great shows and meals on the infamous Strip!!
I love it! I am all about copying when it comes to decorating:)
That looks amazing!!! Honestly, the difference that makes is awesome!! Nice job!
They turned out great, even better than I thought they would! Come out and do mine!!
Love it. I've been wanting to do this to some of my mirrors too!! I love the look of the top piece being different than the sides. I think I'm going to steal your idea!!
It looks GREAT!
Love it!! Awesome job!
Very cool!
Oh, how I wish I could afford to fly you out here and hire ya as our Nanny! This girl is drowning. Enjoy your quiet time. You deserve it. You're MORE than busy the rest of the year.
Post a Comment