Couple of things....I love that it's summer and you have time to blog. What is that cool craft project? What color is on the walls in the background? Love it! I have been wanting to do a grey in the boy's room. Help me out, sista!
Yes, it shows even more of my ghetto-ness! What was I thinking, probably nothing and that is why I made such a silly mistake. Of course I know they are jumper cables!
I would say it was quite ingenious of you. Just remember to put the cables back in the car. That way you shouldn't need them. Love your mirror. Great job!
5 comments:
Couple of things....I love that it's summer and you have time to blog. What is that cool craft project? What color is on the walls in the background? Love it! I have been wanting to do a grey in the boy's room. Help me out, sista!
But is it more ghetto to call jumper cables spark plugs?
Yes, it shows even more of my ghetto-ness!
What was I thinking, probably nothing and that is why I made such a silly mistake. Of course I know they are jumper cables!
I would say it was quite ingenious of you. Just remember to put the cables back in the car. That way you shouldn't need them. Love your mirror. Great job!
Post a Comment