I wanted to post this picture of Ky and President Hinckley because Ky was able to do something that I will never be able to do (at least not in this lifetime), meet the Prophet. I think I would have been far more "star" struck to meet President Hinckley than any other person I can think of. He is an amazing man and will be sorely missed.
6 comments:
I think it would have needed to be President Hinckley holding me up in this picture. I am jealous. They both look so handsome.
Man, I'm glad I'm not the guy standing behind the prophet with booze.
Thanks Danette for posting this. I was thinking of this very picture this week and how awesome it was for Kylan that week. I love living through my children. Interesting how all the celebs he met, that this picture is so incredibly special and a memorable opportunity for him.
Where was this? What an opportunity!!
How old was Kylan when this was taken? I remember the picture, but I don't remmeber when it was and I'm looking at Kylan and the hairstyle is showing that it might have been a while ago. :)
Lookin' good Kylan! I think he should sport that do more often:) President Hinckley couldn't be any cuter! That is so neat he got to meet him.
Post a Comment