Saturday, April 26, 2008

Craigslist

Ky just barely put some items on Craigslist, that we didn't want to haul with us to the new place, and people are already calling off the hook. He just ran one of our old couches over to the missionaries and so I'm left home to answer the phone and pretend that I know something, which I don't.
This is going to be interesting to see what Kylan does when he has multiple people wanting the same item. I guess you just go with first come first serve. I just love craigslist! We will now be able to get rid of all those unwanted items.
We will no longer be hauling our baby crib around (I'll explain more later) , Kei's toy box, our big screen t.v. and stereo surround sound system and because everything is selling so well, maybe, because he is being such a turkey, I'll see how much I can get for Keion. Hey, I'm sure I would get some offers!
Kylan and Keion had a father/son outing last night. It was suppose to be the father/son camp out but Keion did not want to go. Kylan decided that he would take him out for a night on the town, just the two of them. They had a great time. After dinner and some ice cream, they came over to the Olson's to watch some basketball playoffs while I was babysitting Heber.
Keion even got to stay up later than his usual weekend bed time, so it was far better than camping out with the church crew.
I've got to go, the phone will not stop ringing and I must pretend to know what I'm doing =)

4 comments:

Laura said...

you are too funny.. how come you are selling the crib. :( i dont like to hear that. Keep me posted -- that is if you get time away from the phone!

Kristi said...

Isn't Craig's List great? We sold both our vehicles and several other things on it. It's kind of fun! Enjoy your Saturday!

Kristi

Chantel said...

Don't sell the crib! I think I will haul mine all over, even if we are done having kids :) I did the same thing with our furniture, our new house is going to be EMPTY!

hayley said...

That's awesome everything is selling for you guys. I love craigslist. It is the best. The crib was pretty convenient for night games when we first had Luke:) Good times.