Monday, April 7, 2008

Enjoying The Sun

It has been a lengthy amount of time since Ky and Ke have been able to go outside and play catch. The ominous skies of winter never seem to end. Finally, this past week we have had several days of sunshine. Ahhh, it makes everything in the world that much better when the sun is out. People actually start smiling again! I remember hearing about SAD (seasonal affective disorder) when we lived near Seattle, and thought it was hogwash. Although Washington was not nearly as bad as the Midwest, I can see how SAD is legit. The acronym truly fits. Kylan promises that we will go on a WARM, SUNNY vacation every year around Feb. or Mar. to get rid of the winter blues. I'm going to start making my vacation spot list right now!


Here are a couple, ok numerous pictures of the boys playing. They had such a fun time and I got to play around with my camera.
Here is Kei getting ready to catch a pop fly. It makes me nervous every time I watch this because not too long ago...
..this happened. Ky threw a pop fly and Keion miss judged it and it came down square on his nose. Kei always complains that he has a big nose but this was ginormous. It swelled all the way up his eyes and he actually had black eyes from it (hard to tell when you have brown skin!).
For some time, Kei had quite a peculiar look.
Thank goodness he caught this one with no problem.
My new camera is awesome outdoors. I should be able to get some sweet soccer shots.
Another successful catch.
My pro golfers. Ky only has four more days of work(school) and then he is finished. I'm sure he plans on hitting a couple courses on his time off.
I couldn't stop cracking up at this set of pictures. Kei completely whiffed it. He was also laughing when I showed him. Look at that form. We might need to get him into some golf lessons. He might break an ankle one of these times, not that wearing flip-flops would have anything to do with that.

This time he got it and almost me!
I hear there is rain in the near future and as long as it stays warm I can handle that. If it drops down in the 30's again I'm going to scream. Believe me you will all hear me from where you are!

8 comments:

Jen A. said...

I'm there with you about the sun!!We spent most of the weekend outside. Aliyah didn't want to come in! Awesome for Kylan, tell him to relax and enjoy, residency will be coming soon!!

Judaloo said...

I echo your sentiments about the weather. If it drops into the 30's again, I will cry. Jacie LOVES the warmer weather. She stands at the sliding door begging to go out. She played outside for an hour yesterday. Summer is going to be great!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Was this weekend not totally amazing?!! We loved being outside. It looks like the Peterson boys had a good time.

Gentry said...

I am so ready for the SUN too! I love Keion's hair short. I see he got another buzz. He must like it now too or else YOU like it!

Kirsten said...

Fun pictures! Keion is so stinkin' cute! It's nice to see the boys in action. I'm glad they got to get outside in some nice weather. We keep getting teaser days too and then it's chilly again.

Anonymous said...

I HATE MY HAIRCUT.
KEION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Looks like you guys are already livin' up the good weather. :) Your camera is awesome - I mean, you're great at using your camera! Good action shots. :)

Jen said...

I love the pictures!! They look awesome. What kind of camera did you get?