We need to win the rest of our games to make it to playoffs, so I'm not sure how this season is going to end. They have made it to playoffs every year Kei's played here, including both Fall and Spring. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Here is a picture of Kei taking a shot at the goal. By the look on the opponents face you would think he was scared of the ball. Open your eyes you little sissy!! Oh wait, you beat us, I take it back.
Kei beating the other kid to the ball.
Kei needs to watch out, number 20 looks like he is going to take him down. (check out that stride!)
Wait a minute, number 20 looks like he missed, but is going to blatantly grab his foot. No wonder these little cheats won the game.
Ok, so the kid didn't really grab Kei's foot but it would be a great excuse. I just love watching soccer, even more so when the sun is shining and the weather is warm. Kei is such a competitor and watching him play sports is the best. Those of you who have seen him play, at any sport, know that he is 110% all the time, non-stop. What can I say, we are just so proud!



2 comments:
He looks awesome!! Those are great pictures. You also make me laugh. I love reading your blog!
Kels
Heber is sitting here beside me yelling "Go Keion....play the ball!"
You are a great photographer....Heber feels like he is right there at the game!!!
Post a Comment