I never thought it would happen. We put in an offer this past Saturday on the one and only home that fit all of our criteria. Even thought the market is soft and favors the buyer, we offered well below the asking price just to see where the sellers would counter offer. To our complete astonishment and surprise, they accepted our offer. Completely, as is! We about crapped our pants when our Realtor called us and told us. We are so excited to finally have our own home.
Here are a couple pictures. Obviously the stuff inside will go and be replaced with our stuff.
Front of home.

Back of home.

Basement.

Another shot of the basement.

Master bathroom.

One of the living rooms.

Kitchen.

Movie room!

So what do you think? We will be moving the end of May and first part of June. We have plenty of room so all of you can come and visit us. I expect to see you soon!
22 comments:
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!
Are you kidding me? Do you really think we could afford this house a residence salary? I wish! Have a good day and spread the fooling fun!
Oh my gosh! My eyes were huge and I was way jealous!
I was about to curse at ya. I began to wonder what you were doing on the side Danette!!! You got me!
You crack me up! I only wish we were moving into a house like that! Thanks for the fun!
THAT IS SO FUNNY!! I was totally excited for you all. What a great joke!! You are too funny!
By the ways- whoever's house it is-it is beautiful!! Someday maybe?
I was really excited for you. Nice joke though!
you had me very confused for a minute because i got the pictures of the other house!! good joke!!
I'm glad you shared the joke on your comments... I was ready to ruin it for you. Let's see the real pictures now. Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Good one!!! You must be well rested after your spring break to come up with something so fun.
That is a good joke! I was thinking you must be making more money than us :)
LOL, I was thing how in the world. Good joke.
Oh my word, I was dying! I was thinking 'Where are they going? It can't be THAT soft of a market!' Ah...let's dream though.
I was about to express my jelousy and say some mean things that I would regret later. WoW What a great joke. That was THE BEST!!!
You got me!!
Touche!!!!!! I didn't even look at the date you posted...I didn't even think about the money...I was just BIG-EYED the WHOLE time! It is gorgeous!!! Man, you really REALLY got me! I was about to text Jonathan to check it out!!!
So, you do have pics of "real" place? Where is it? (address...so I can google the distance to me!)
16 comments! nice:) I think I crapped mine!!!
that last one was from me:)
I was thinking that you would never come visit us once you got out here because...well...in comparision, our house is the GHETTO! Great one, Danette. I thought I made it all thr way trhough AFD without getting tricked, but you got me in the end.
I was thinking that you would never come visit us once you got out here because...well...in comparision, our house is the GHETTO! Great one, Danette. I thought I made it all thr way trhough AFD without getting tricked, but you got me in the end.
That is a good one. I was sitting here thinking, dang the market must be terrible out there.
I KNEW it!!!
Post a Comment