Today is Kylan's birthday. YEAH! I'm just happy that he can no longer say he is 3 years younger than me. Punk!
I came across these two pictures in my photo files and wanted to share.
This is what happens when you have an older sister.
I don't know why but I've always loved this picture. I took this picture in Seattle when Kylan and I first started dating, well technically, we weren't even dating yet...
We celebrated part of Kylan's birthday last weekend by going to dinner and opening presents and we are having another get together this weekend with friends to have cake and play games.Low key around here when it comes to birthdays.
Feel free to leave a birthday shout out for the birthday boy!
We love you Ky.



13 comments:
Well...I stopped by to see how you were doing. BUT HEY..WOOT! WOOT! TO KYLAN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Hope you are feeling a little better. You did say dragging in your blog. AUGH!
Have a good day.
Sandra
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kylan, happy birthday to you!!!
(this was from Hebe)
I love the picture too. Oh, yes...Kirsten should have never dressed her little brother up like that. (wink wink) Truth be known, he would ask for his hair to be done every day when I did Kirsten's. And...with nice curly hair, what little boy wouldn't want pigtails? Sorry Kylan. Well, I am still smiling so maybe not so sorry.
Ahhhh, too cute. Nice to know that Kylan is attractive enough to pull off both genders... not all men can do that! ;) That is one of my favorite pictures of Kylan as a kid. Love you so much Kylan and I'm so proud of you and all that you do and who you have become! Happy Birthday little bro!
Who doesn't love Kylan?! No one, that's who!
Happy Birthday!!!
We hope you had a great birthday, Kylan. We just mentioned the other day how you soon would be turning a year older. I love the first picture by the way. Reminds me of playing with my little brother and the similar pictures I took of him.
Happy Happy Birthday, Kylan! We are sending you birthday shout outs, high fives, and lots of spankins!
Love ya.....
The McBride clan
Happy Birthday Kylan!! Love the pictures.
Happy Birthday Kylan! You should have come to Vegas to celebrate!! I didn't know you had surgery Danette, I hope all is going well with recovery. Take care. We miss you.
Happy Happy late Birthday Kylan! Hope it was a great one. Danette I hope you are feeling better. Take care you guys!!
That picture makes me laugh out loud! It's too cute and I'm glad you posted it for all to see!
Happy birthday Kylan! I definetly love the picture of him in a dress! I am sure my girls will probably do the same to their little brother!
Happy Birthday Kylan! I guess we will always remember your birthday from now on:)
Post a Comment