Saturday, March 21, 2009

Goodbye St. George

The photos are coming to an end. Here are just a few more from the trip.
The girls had a fun time swimming in the pool. They look like true Amish women or products of polygamy, take your pick.
The softball team.
We took a few photos at the Dixie rock.
My niece, Olivia, has a birthday this month and we celebrated early so we could all have an excuse to hit the Bluebunny Ice Cream Shop. Gotta love the birthday hat!
Olivia is turning 8 yrs. old so I purchased a fun bracelet for her baptism from The Darling Daughter
Last but not least, I was able to go horse back riding! It was a blast!!!


As you can tell, we were a bit crazy but we all had so much fun together. I love being able to see family but I did miss my boys back home so when it was time to go, I was ready.
I'll be back visiting sometime this summer but Keion will get to come too.
Kylan will be stuck here working. No vacation for him until after Aug. (he gets a week off for our spring break but that is it until then.)
Keion won his basketball game today and lost his soccer game last night.
We are doing nothing but watching bball non-stop, and lovin' it!

5 comments:

Small House said...

Looks like your Utah trip was fun! I see you are wearing shorts. Dang,we need to get to St. George.

You seem to have a great loving family! That's such a blessing.
Have a great day.
Sandra

Jen said...

You look beautiful as always, even after horseback riding :)

DeGooyer Family said...

Sounds like a fun trip! We LOVE LOVE LOVE St. George.

Burrups said...

Glad you had a great time!!

Dixon's said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Your hair looks so cute. Oh and I love the horse back riding photos.:)