You all know by now that we love basketball in this family. Most of all, we love college basketball. This is the best time for getting into watching if you haven't been watching so far. Of course we are going for North Carolina and guess what? The Final Four is held in Detroit this year.
We won't be going to any of the games, trust me, I already tried to talk Kylan into spending 6oo dollars a ticket to go, but he wasn't buying it.
Party pooper.
I told him we are going down anyway to walk around downtown (w/ our bullet proof vests on!), have dinner and watch some of the games on the big screen. I think it will be fun just to be in the environment.
I can't wait to fill out the tournament brackets so I can lose..again.
A post can't be complete without some pictures so here you go.
Now this is where the real MADNESS is...




4 comments:
I can't wait till it's time to fill out my brackets too. I usually get lucky and beat Noah every year. I love the competition!!
oh my word! these pictures are great. you 2 are hot stuff!!
Love the pictures!! Those are awesome!!
Are you really wearing shorts? It looks like you're just wearing an extra long jersey! Check out the ref. He looks really into the game!
So, speaking of b-ball lovers, we went to the high school state basketball tournament this weekend. Poky played for state but lost in over time! Boo! It was a good game though and I was surprised at how into the game I was even though it's been almost 20years since I graduated from that school. Did I just type that? Damn, I am old!!!!!!
Now, college ball......we're with ya. There is nothing better than March Madness! I love how your mom draws a team for everyone in the fam. Pay or Ave won a prize last year. We're hoping to win another this year too!
Post a Comment