These are old school and have been around since I can remember.
Yesterday I was listening to a t.v. show Keion was watching and one of the girls was making fun of skorts.
I was dying laughing.
She said the skort is a mullet for your butt. Shorts in the back, skirt in the front!





10 comments:
Oh how I hate these!!Very Funny!!
Okay, so I really needed this!! What a crack up!!
That's hilarious!!
I have always hated skorts, even for my baby girls. I agree with the mullet things. LOL
Hey, What's wrong with a Mullet? Kidding. Very funny!
And oh....Sweet, sweet baby.
Glad he's doing well.
Have a great day.
Sandra
Shorts in the back, skirt in the front....the mullet of clothing...I love it! Too funny!
That is so funny!!!!
The skort... perfect for the girl that can't keep her legs together when she sits down.
I don't care who you are, that is down right hilarious! A couple years ago my sister was having a midlife crisis and got anorexic and wore her daughters skort and I was thinkin "What are you smoking to think you look good in that?" Too funny!
P.S. I love your hair, did you lighten it? Soooo cute.
HA HA HA!! I'm with you...that is hilarious!!! And have fun at the final four...that is awesome you guys get to go!
I feel like the part in yellow (a skort is a mullet for your butt) should be one of those signs out of vinyl to put in your house somewhere, or maybe a magnet. It is just too funny.
Post a Comment