Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

I really wanted to play another April Fool's but all I could think of were cruel, not so funny jokes.
Last year I fooled most all of you who visited the site. Do you remember this? Ha ha ha, that was fun. Too bad it wasn't real.
April Fool's Day anyway. I haven't see too many blogs with April Fool's tricks. Where are all of you creative genius' anyway? I've time on my hands and no blogs to read. Shucks.
I wanted to post some pictures of Keion's championship bball game from last night but I forgot my camera. Yes, me, I forgot it. Duh.
Kylan was able to take some pics with his phone again, so once he sends them to me I will post.
His team won and took home the championship. Keion played AWESOME in the final game.
He was a maniac. Swooshed a three pointer (I was in Junior High before I ever made one and even then it was pure luck, oh ya, this is not his first), had several sweet drives to the bucket (some turned into some 3 pt plays) gave mad passes to his teammates for easy buckets and had a couple pull up jumpers.
We were so proud and happy for him. Life is always better when you win and pure bliss when you are at the top of your game!
But we don't care about winning in this family, it's all just for fun!! (go ahead and insert all sarcastic comments!!)
Pics coming soon.

6 comments:

Small House said...

Wait to go Keion!! And WHATEVER on the winning comment!! I just announced to the family that you were all going to the fnal four. The two boys are very excited for you. And...I'm also thinking it's pretty cool. SO HAVE FUN!!!! Live it up!
Have a good day.
Sandra

Sharisa said...

I have a feeling Keion will be playing in the Final Four instead of scoring tickets some day in the future! AWESOME!
I do remember your trick last year, you got me good!

Burrups said...

Keion is awesome!! Can't wait to watch him on TV in the future.

Kristi said...

I pulled a joke on Bob, but it ended up being mean and he wasn't happy, so I am not sharing!

Great job, Keion. Man, I wish you lived close so we could go to all your games. We'de be your biggest fans....next to your parents!

robertsfamof5 said...

I totally remember that April Fools last year. Yo totally had me!!!

Jan said...

Love you Keion. I am proud of you and all your great games and success. Wish I were there to go to every game. I love you.

Oh..and....no no no, not competition in the Peterson three in Michigan. You are all so happy to let the little guy win. haha