Kylan had his eyes done the other day and now has 20/20 vision, or even better now! It is crazy to think someone as blind as Kylan, can now see without the aid of contacts or glasses.
Here he is just a few minutes after surgery.
Not happy at this point.
He didn't have any complications from surgery and the only lingering affect is the hot glasses that he has on in the picture. He still has to wear them to bed. Super romantic!!Kylan can now buy his surgical loupes for work.
Less than a month of general surgery left. HHHHALLLELLLUJJJAHHH! (that isn't even enough emphasis for as excited as we all are)
This is the last week of school. Keion had perfect attendance all year. This Friday, I thought he had half a day, like me, well he doesn't but I've already booked our flight to head out west and he is going to have to leave early.
So much for the perfect attendance.
So much for the mom of the year award.



3 comments:
I know just how exciting it is to have the surgery rotation over with! We had 6 months of it-yuck! Have a wonderful time in Idaho! I suppose we won't see you before we leave, so enjoy the rest of your time here in Michigan!!
Like I said before, I loved that surgery and I had to wear the crazy glasses for like a week. I ended up having the PRK, which is a little different but same out come. Kylan, you will LOVE your new eyes!!!!
Nice! Would love to play basketball with him again now that he can see! :) (Travis wrote w/wife's login)
Post a Comment