Monday, June 1, 2009

What a Joke!

How do you get Lady Gaga to be quiet?



Give up?



Poker face! (get it, poke her face...he he he he)



Courtesy of Keion.



I just died when Keion told me this joke so I had to share. I hate hate hate the song, so therefore loved the joke even more.

3 comments:

karrie jo Winder said...

I wish you guys lived closer. Keion is getting so big and funny! I can't believe he is going to be in 7th grade. He is going to be a heart breaker!

Small House said...

HA HAHHAAHAHAH.

Sad how they grow up isn't it? Before you know it you and Kylan will be looking at each other and wondering what happened. It gets awful quiet at our house now.

You Memorial day weekend looked like a lot of fun. And how funny that Keion didn't dance. That's how my boys were until they turned 14. NOW....I want to attend all the dances and yell "GET AWAY FROM THAT GIRL!!!!"

Glad you are all doing well.
Have a great day.
Sandra

Burrups said...

I am laughing so hard right now because Tay thinks that the song is Poke her face. She asked me why she wants her face poked. Great minds think alike. Hilarious!!