Sunday, June 28, 2009

More from the party.

I think this is hilarious.
I wanted to make the pictures larger but not LIFE SIZE!
This is why I just stick to the basics. If it takes longer than 5 minutes to figure out and do, I don't want to have anything to do with it.
Maybe I will get it figured out for tomorrow but as for today, sit back...WAY BACK and enjoy a few more pics from our birthday party we had for my Aunts.
These first two are of bikes my Aunt and Uncle got. They are so cool, I want one.
Photobucket This is my mom, not my Aunt. Don't you love the colors on this bike?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket One of the games we played was pin the lips on Hugh Jackman!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket Yes, the boys had to play too but not without a little protest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket I was horrible.

Photobucket Could my lil sis, Mikkel, grab the fat on my arm any more fiercely?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That was a perfect day. They're hard to come by in this life, but that was one of them. Miss you guys.

Jen said...

These look like the bikes from our safety day. Can you remember those?