Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Bags

These Christmas bags are painless to make. If I can do it, anyone can do it! I made a couple bags for friends and Home and Visiting Teaching families. Click on images to enlarge and copy directions.

















As you can see, the bags can be made any way you like. You can also make them to match the personality of the recipient. I'm not one for typical Christmas material with candy canes, gingerbread men, Christmas trees, etc. but I did find this argyle pattern that reminded me of some socks I wanted from JCrew. I like things to be simple, classic.

I had to improvise while making the bags but they turned out ok despite my inability to do crafts. For you crafty people out there, I know you could do a much better job with your bags. If you put one together email me and show me what you did. I always need ideas to copy from!

2 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

These turned out very very cute. Heber was very pleased to be able to open a present already.

hayley said...

Those are SO CUTE!!! I love them:) Did you get photoshop?