After visiting the Statue of Liberty, we took a boat ride over to Ellis Island. We didn't take very many pictures but this one is indoors on the second floor. Does this look familiar? Think of Hitch the movie, part of it was recorded here.

This is a view from the outside. It is amazing to see the architecture of these buildings. You rarely see such detailed work these days.

I cannot begin to bring the same emotions that were a result of this next scenario. I don't remember why this was brought up but Ky was explaining the anal sphincter muscle to Kei using the method you see below. I was dying and I'm surprised Kevin was composed enough to take this photo. I'm really not sure how well the anatomy lesson was taken by Kei, all he did was sit and giggle.

Next we went down to the Financial District where we visited the "Charging Bull" or the sometimes called "Wall Street Bull". There is something gross and wrong about this picture.

Even more gross...(brings a new visual to the phrase "Pull your head out!")

Another gut busting event. Check out the look on Kei's face. He is so puzzled. What was even more funny was the discussion that took place after this. Ky,
again, was giving an anatomy lesson. Kei was completely lost. We had "the talk" for family night last Monday and Ky pulled out his anatomy books- I never knew we would get such use out of them.

A New York artist was inspired to design the bull after Black Monday.

Finally, here we are in front of the New York Stock Exchange. What goes on in this building determines the fate of our economy. Kei enjoyed the military guards they had walking around the building, security is no joke around here.
6 comments:
These bull pictures are priceless!! I love it. Wht in the world were people thinking that passed by? Too funny!
Those are some sweet pictures!! Looks like you guys had a blast and sounds like Keion got some serious education:) Not looking forward to that kind of stuff at all. Can't they stay cute and innocent forever:)
Wow, all of these photos are awesome! You're a great photographer, Danette!
I am happy you got to spend some time at Ellis Island....I probably went there more than any other single place in the area. I loved it there....maybe if Kyalan had given me the "anal sphincter" talk outside though my image of the place would have changed!
I coldn't help but notice the passerby's face in the picture with Kylan and the bull's other end...priceless!
Did you go to the McDonalds while you were down there? Grand piano and tuxedos!
hey guy's! I know i'm not very great at keeping in touch whether it be the net or by phone, but I do enjoy keeping in touch with what you've been up to. I check your site quite frequently and it always gives me a gr8 smile and quite a few laughs. I wish you the best christmas ever and am always looking forward to the next update. I'm still single and just moved back to Washington from Houston, Tx. I manage a Wiesfield Jewelers and am doing well but always busy. Every now and then I find time to keep up my fishing for trout and salmon and every week still get out to play ball. I guess I should work on the dating! LOL! Shoot me an e-mail please. miss placed your contact info. phone # ect.. negwillard@yahoo.com . Thanx and miss ya'll! Luv ya, Mark
P.S. Great job Keion with the De-Fence! YEAH BABY! thats my favorite and strongest in B-Ball. Show those big boys where its at! And good job on the "TALK" Mom and Dad. LOL!
I would prefer a good look at a t-bone steak over the butcher's word any day. Pick a good one Keion!
Post a Comment